Life & Protection
What You Need To Know
There are two major life events that pose potential financial risks for people and they are:
1. Becoming ill or injured during your working life – causing financial stress due to the loss of income.
2. Dying prematurely which places a potential financial burden on dependents.
We help you plan to:
- Provide financial security for your family, in the event of your death.
- Remove financial worries in the event of a serious illness.
- Secure a replacement income should you be unable to work due to illness or an accident.
- Pay off your mortgage and other debts in the event of death.
- We search the market and find the most suitable option for you and offer you the best value for money.